– Production monitoring in Automotive, Chemical, Textile, Defense-Aviation sectors
– Special DATA COLLECTION FUNCTIONS developed on Data Acquisition from Machines
– Production Management System Applications (MES)
– Data Historian Applications (Instant Data Collection and Data Management)
– Big Data and Big Data Analytics
– Predictive Maintenance Practices
– End Uca SAP Solutions Application (SAP S / 4 HANA, SAP MII / ME, SAP Cloud, SAP Analytics)
– A central SANTRAL MONITORING SYSTEM that collects data from energy control units in power generation plants
– A central platform supported by mobile applications, where companies operating in the hydroelectric, thermal, wind, geothermal, solar energy electricity generation sectors can monitor the POWER PLANTS at micro level
– ERP Applications for Energy Producers
– Alarms and early warning systems according to the sudden changes that will occur in the data, inter-firm data exchange
– Big Data analytics
-Predictive Maintenance Applications
IOT AND SENSOR DEVICE APPLICATIONS
Internet of objects: machines etc. sensors
Internet of Objects is a term that have been used by not only corporations but also by individual customers, refers to the beginning of an era called Smart Things in which every kind of object can make any data transfer.
The most important subject in this regard is Machine-Machine (M2M) communication. M2M is not what you refer to when talking about making machines smarter. This point is the “perceptors” that stand out.
The sensors measure and evaluate; In short, it collects and distributes data. The concept of the internet of objects becomes more valuable when it is thought of as the talk of the machines with the perceptions. But the information gathered by the perceptors loses significance if there is no infrastructure to process them in real time.
Cloud-based applications are now at a critical point in terms of real-time processing of the data. Continuous, accessible, secure cloud systems are a must for the “internet of objects” age.
SMARIS IOT and Sensor Applications
- Sensor Development, Production, Support
- Sensor Fusion and Production
- Sensor Data Collection (Historian)
- Sensor Data Integration, Analytics
ELECTRONIC DESIGN APPLICATIONS
In today’s world, embedded systems are used all over our mobile phones, from entry control systems in our workplaces to CNCs in production bands.
Embedded systems correspond to the embedding of software that can perform that task on a piece of equipment designed as an application-specific or larger application or part of the product.
a) Embedded systems are implemented and has singular functions ; the application is already known, the steps are run repeatedly.
b) Efficiency has a vital importance for embedded systems. Energy, code size, processing times, weight & size and cost should be optimized.
c) Embedded systems are typically designed to meet real-time needs, a real-time system triggered by a device or operator at any time within the environment in which it is located. All triggers must respond as fast as they can. Late answers (or very early answers) are considered errors.
d) Embedded systems often interact with the environment through sensors or actuators, cause they are interactive systems. Keeping up with the interaction pace that the environment creates is needed in order to maintain continuous
e) They do not have interfaces. If they have, it will be very limited.
- Design, Development and Application of Data Acquisition and Transmission Hardware
- Signal Processing Equipment Electronic Design, Production and Application